This page provides instructions to address common concerns that may be encountered accessing your account.
- I am trying to register for my drivers. Can I use one email address (such as my company email address) to create an account for all of my drivers?
- Unfortunately, the system identifies one email address to a single user. Each person must have a DIFFERENT email address to use this system. If your drivers do not have their own email address, you can get them a free one. You can register with this website using @hotmail, @yahoo, @live, @gmail and most other free-to-use email addresses.
- I/ my drivers have created an account with the website to complete the certificate, but I'm not receiving any confirmation emails. What's wrong?
- There are a number of reasons you may not have received a confirmation email:
- Some email accounts may recognise a confirmation email as spam. If you have registered an account and do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, be sure to check your "junk /spam” email folder.
- Sometimes when using a company email address, your IT administrator will need to add our IP address as an exception so you can receive confirmation emails. The IP address of our server is 184.108.40.206 and our emails come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The verification link you sent me doesn’t work. What do I do?
- If your verification link doesn't work, it's possible that it was broken by your email system. If the verification link isn't clickable or part of the link is cut off, please copy and paste the entire URL (starting with http://fatigue.safetyline.....) into your browser's address bar and press Enter. Please be careful that you only copy/paste the link and not any additional spaces.
1. Copy the confirmation link and press the link into the address line
2. Press Enter and you are done!
Alternatively you may want to type the verification link in the browser’s address bar, if the copy/paste does not work.
- After registering to your website, I have received a confirmation message but I did not confirm my account within three days. I am unable to verify the link provided now. What happens to my account?
- It's possible that the verification link has expired. If you haven’t confirmed your account within 3 days after receiving the confirmation message, you will have to re-register.
- I registered and used the website back before 2014. I am unable to log in and use my account at this website now. Do you still have my record?
- The website was upgraded in 2013. Some of the user accounts from the old system had not been carried across. If you have an account with us prior to 2014, please re-register to use this website.
- How do I change my password and/ or email address on my account?
- You can change some of your account details when you are logged onto the website. Simply select the "Settings" option in the right-hand menu on the home page.
- I forgot my password to the website. What do I do?
- Click the “Lost password?” button, and then follow the onscreen instructions to create a new password.
- What software do I need to install to get the most out of this website?
- This website can be used in any common browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox, (Google Chrome is recommended). It is also recommended that you install the latest version of Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded from here.
- How do I find my way around this website?
- If you are looking for something specific but cannot find a link on the home page, try the site map here
- I completed the certificate. How do I print it out?
Once you have successfully completed all of the quizzes for the relevant unit (either TLIF2010 or TLIF3063) your prefilled certificate can be accessed at the bottom of the course page. Simply select it to open and print your certificate.
- The date on my completion certificate is missing. What do I do?
- If the date is missing from your completion certificate, you need to download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader here.
- I've printed my completion certificate but some of the details are wrong, misspelled or missing. What can I do?
- This can happen if you have made errors when first creating your account. The information you provided to us is used to prefill your certificate. Unfortunately, you are unable to change your first or last name in the settings menu. Please contact us to resolve this issue. Email email@example.com.
- I need to renew my certificate. How do I update the date on my certificate?
- You need to retake the test again. The TLIF2010 test comprises three parts: 1) Identify and act upon signs of fatigue; 2) Implement strategies to minimise fatigue; and 3) Required skills & knowledge. Once you have successfully completed the three parts, the date on your Completion Certificate will automatically update to show the current date.
- How long is my certificate of completion valid for?
- WorkSafe does not dictate the validity of the certificate of completion. You need to contact your employer or your employer’s auditors to confirm their requirements.
- I am finding some of the content difficult to understand. Can some of the information be made simpler?
Accessibility and understanding of the content has to be balanced with legal requirements and government legislation, so unfortunately some of the language and concepts within the website cannot be altered more than they already have. To help website users with accessibility, a text-to-speech function has been included on each page of the website, so all of the online content and questions can be listened to as well as read. Click here.
- How do I use the text-to-speech function on this website?
Information regarding how the text-to-speech works can be found here.
Last modified: Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 10:39 PM